Monday, October 29, 2012
Hurricane Sandy
While all of my Facebook friends are complaining about snow..I am sitting here waiting for the storm to hit. Jordan and I are awake and it is 4:30 AM. The wind is howling and the watching the news makes me nervous. I guess this is the time that you realize how much you really have. And how blessed we have been! A few weeks ago we had a church lesson on food storage, isn't it funny how the Lord was hoping we would prepare even just a little bit for this master storm? We feel very grateful to have friends around that have offered a safe haven if anything happens. Although we are fine (third story so no flooding) and we have water stored away in case of emergency. How thankful I am for the gospel and the assurance that no matter what happens at any point in time, we have the ability to be with our loved ones for eternity, which is the greatest gift we could ever imagine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We have been praying for you for days. Remember, charge your phone- outside email or phone contacts can often go thru when local systems do not work. (hope for some power) Keep close to your Ward for directions. Trust in God- Know that we love you. Randy and Wanda
ReplyDelete