So I know I am pretty much just a failure at this whole blog thing. But I will try to catch you up on our latest adventures consisting of Christmas Break, and everything else.
Lets travel back to the first part of Christmas! We had bought our plane tickets for the 22nd of December, everybody knew and they cost us a butt load of money! However, one of Jordan's finals got switched to the 18th, and my boss let me take work off, and by switching our tickets to the 18th we saved $800. Not too shabby right? We had to tell my Dad we were flying into Vegas and he made a surprise trip for my mom. We knocked on their hotel room at one in the morning and it was a grand surprise. The next day we drove to Wayne and surprised the rest of our family.
Christmas was amazing, we slept at Jordan's house on Christmas Eve and after the presents were opened on Christmas we went to my house. My family was still asleep at 9:00 and I couldn't believe it. But I loved being able to spend their whole Christmas morning with them. Then it was off to Uncle Gordon's house for breakfast. It was a great day!
The rest of our break was amazing. Going bowling, to the movie theater, we played endless hours of rock band, game nights, a wrestling match, and 10 basketball games. We were so sad to leave on the 7th but it was back to real life.
Kandice and Jason flew into Boston on the 10th and are staying with us until the 14th! The managers from Vivint also came out to meet Jordan. They took us to dinner a few nights ago to PF Changs, and then yesterday I had to work, but they went to lunch at Fire & Ice (which = heaven).
We will be moving to Missouri in May for Jordan to sell security systems!! Jordan also leaves on the 16th to Tucson for 5 days, and it will be the first time we've been apart since we were married. And I don't have work..what the heck am I going to do in Boston by myself? Guess I'll have my own adventures.
Thats it for now..news about the baby will be in my next post!
Wow Shelbs thats crazy!! I can't believe you're going to Missouri, but I've heard selling in the Summer is a good way to make money. Plus I can't believe you are pregnant!! Congrats!! I'm so excited for you. =)Can't wait to see the next blog post!
ReplyDelete