I am wanting to keep documentation on our adventures here on the east coast! So to catch you up to speed! We met 6 years ago and our relationship has been through some crazy twists and turns! We dated about 3 years long distance! This summer we got engaged and then sealed for time and all eternity on August 10, 2012!!! We are currently living in Massachusetts so that Jordan can attend Harvard University!
Jordan served his mission in San Pedro Sula, Honduras!
I did two volunteer abroad semesters first in China, second in Russia.
This is the first time I saw him after those two long years....
Two weeks later...
Five weeks later..
Now we are living in Boston..just loving our little life!
Thanks for reading!!!!!!
FOUND YOU! (well, you found me first. but still...) DUDE! I'm stoked you got to go to Russia. My brother will be serving his mission in Moscow this March. Looks like you're loving life, and I'm glad. Best wishes xx
ReplyDelete