Well a quick update, Jordan is doing SO much better although he has now lost about 25 pounds. The extended his finals so he has been able to work on them while not on drugs, and we made it to St Louis. We got here on Sunday and everything has been great! Although Vivint didn't get our housing ready so we have been sleeping in Kandice's bed while she stays on the floor (nicest sister-in-law ever).
The Doctor who did the surgery in Boston has a colleague here in St Louis, and we were able to go meet with him on Monday. (Sidenote: he is LDS and went to BYU!) He said Jordan may be able to get his wires cut on Tuesday (depending on how the xrays look) and then have band put in for a week, which would be awesome! Hopefully this means he will be able to start working on Wednesday..Hallelujah!
I am loving our apartment complex/area too! Everyone keeps laughing at me, but seriously I can't believe how spread out things are here. Its like the polar opposite of Boston! The streets are SO wide, the people are super nice, the city is spread out, the people are quite a bit larger than the ones in Boston, and they aren't crazy weird about food. Here are a few pics from our first week here.
 |
| Beautiful private golf course that is right behind our complex! |
 |
| There are so many ducks in this pond (not in the picture) but I love seeing the little ducklings just paddle around |
 |
| I love that this gym is in the complex, and its been empty every time I have been in there. So nice not having people stare at my belly while I work out! |
 |
| This is the stage at the Shakespeare Festival |
 |
| I look retarded and Jordan can't smile ;/ But this is down by the river at the Irish Festival |
 |
| gotta love him |
No comments:
Post a Comment